BACK TO HOME PAGE
1. Access to and use of HtR’s CD-ROMs and / or HtR’s Internet Sites is provided by HtR, subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of HtR’s CD-ROMs and / or HtR’s Internet Sites constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in full, which take effect when you first use this use the CD-ROM / HtR’s Internet Sites. HtR reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online at
You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of HtR’s CD-ROM / HtR’s Internet Sites after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Whilst HtR endeavours to ensure that the information on HtR’s CD-ROMs / Internet Sites is correct, no warranty express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and HtR does not accept any liability for error or omission.
4. HtR does not give warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of HtR’s CD-ROMs / HtR’s Internet Sites.
5. To the full extent permissible by law, HtR disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profit or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use HtRs CD-ROMs or material appearing on www.jackscottage.com or www.jackscottage.co.uk or www.jackscottage.biz or www.syps.co.uk or www.htr-recruitment.co.uk or www.houses-to-rent.co.uk or www.htr-recruitment.com or www.htr-group.co.uk or any sub-domain relating to those sites, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using HtRs CD-ROMs or the Internet websites or any such material.
6. Part of HtR’s CD-ROMs / HtRs Internet Sites, may contain materials submitted to HtR by third parties. The third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on the CD-ROM / HtR’s Internet Sites complies with national and relevant foreign law. HtR can not guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on HtR’s CD-ROMs / HtR’s Internet Sites or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments and individual advertisers concerned.
7. HtR accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link exists from HtR’s CD-ROMs / HtR’s Internet Sites. Such links are provided for your convenience on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
8. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. Where a client (to also include advertisers, job applicants and third parties) has agreed to or requested that photographs and / or video taken by HtR can be included within HtR’s CD-ROMs / HtR’s Internet Sites , it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the material fairly represents their company or person. The client has no editorial right over the said photographs or video. HtR can not guarantee the accuracy of the photographic and / or video material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the photographs and / or video, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on photographs or video contained on the HtR’s CD-ROMs or Internet sites.
10. HtR makes no warranty that the contents of its CD-ROMs and / or Internet Sites are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Disclaimer issued - 1st January 2002
HtR is the Trading Name of Jackscottage Limited. Registered in England and Wales Registration Number 03994925